Advanced Forms can be used for just about any type of form you need!
Changes from AAF for XenForo 1.x
- Unlimited Form Types*
- Unlimited Forms*
- Unlimited Questions*
- Different Forms for each Form Type
- Different Questions for each Form
- Show Multiple Form Types in sidebar and/or navigation tab
- Control Form Type access by Usergroup, User Criteria
- Control Form access by Usergroup, User Criteria
- Notification of an form being submitted via Forum Thread and/or Email and/or Private Message
- Instantly promote a user when they submit an form
- Include a yes/no poll in a thread and automatically promote the user based on the poll results
- Include a normal poll with no promotion options in a thread
- Open a form when starting a new thread
- Specify different forums for reports for each form
- Define a default question set that can be included on all forms
- Much, much more!
Additions not in AAF for XenForo 1.x
- Form Types are now optional.
- Application Thank You moved from Form Type to Form itself.
- Question color moved from Add-on Options to Form Misc. Options.
- All Post/PC user info now uses names instead of user ids.
- Question order is now drag and drop.
- Form report Thread Prefix now a dropdown list of all prefixes available.
- User PC Message now uses WYSIWYG editor.
- Moved moderator promotion permissions from hard coded to form.
- Moved approval user groups from Add-on options to user group permissions.
- Any first question answer can now be used in report titles.
- Section headers no longer printed in report post/pc/email.
- Email now HTML type.
- Completely removed add-on options.
NOTE: You can not import, exported application forms from XF 1.x. But forms will be converted when upgrading from XF1.x to XF2.x. If you are upgrading from the XF 1.x version, version 1.2.13 or later of the XF 1.x version is required to upgrade.
- Rich text that can be displayed below forms.
- Copy function to Form Types.
- Approve/Deny links can be displayed with promotion polls.
- Approving or denying a form closes a form poll if it exists.
- Answer color to form Misc. Options.
- Default answer is now usable for Single selection forum list question type.
- WYSIWYG editor question type.
- Promotion poll end date can be extended by 24 hours if the user has permission to extend form polls.
* Limited only if you are limited in database size and/or free disk space.